4 Tbsp.°Heavy Cream
4 Tbsp.°Golden Flaxseed
2 Tbsp.°Peanut Butter
2 Tbsp.°Sugar Free Maple Syrup
1/2 tsp.°Baking Powder
1 Tbsp.°Butter (Grease the Pan)
- Mix together 2 Tbsp. Almond Butter, 2 Tbsp. Sugar Free Maple Syrup, and 2 large eggs.
- Once the peanut butter is starting to break up, add the 4 Tbsp. Heavy Cream.
- Mix once more and then add the 4 Tbsp.°Golden Flaxseed°and 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder. Mix everything together well until a pancake batter has formed.
- Grease a pan with a little bit of butter under medium-low heat. Once the pan is hot, you can add your pancake batter to form whichever size pancakes you’d like. You can get an awesome ring mold to help with cooking (trust me it works wonders).
- Cook the pancakes until the sides are starting to harden up and the top is bubbling. Remove your ring mold from the pancake and it should stand by itself. Once it is like this, use a spatula to flip the pancake over. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Set aside pancakes and cook more as needed. Top with butter and maple syrup if you’d like!
This yields 2 servings.
Each serving comes out to°389 Calories, 38.9g Fats, 3.8g Net Carbs, and 13.5g Protein.