4 tbsp.°Parmesan Cheese
3 tbsp.°Almond Flour
1 tbsp.°Psyllium Husk Powder
1 tbsp.°Bacon Grease (or Butter)
1 tsp.°Baking Powder
1 tsp.°Italian Seasoning (or spices of choice)
Salt and Pepper°to Taste
1/2 cup°Tomato Sauce (we use Rao’s)
3 oz.°Cheddar Cheese
14 slices°Pepperoni (optional)
- Add all ingredients (except for tomato sauce and cheese) to a container.
- Use an immersion blender to blend everything together. About 30-45 seconds until the mixture thickens.
Heat your wae iron and add half of the mixture to the waffle iron.
- Let cook until there is little steam coming out of the waffle iron. Once done, remove from the iron and repeat with the second half of the mixture.
- Add tomato sauce (1/4 cup per waffle), and cheese (1.5 oz. per waffle) on the top of each waffle.
- Then, broil for 3-5 minutes in the oven. Optionally add pepperoni to the top of these.
- Once the cheese is melted and starting to crisp on top, remove from the oven and serve.
This makes a total of 2 Breakfast Keto Pizza Waffles
Each pizza wae comes out to be°526 Calories, 41.5g Fats, 5g Net Carbs, and 29g Protein.