• 1/4 cup Coconut Flour • 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder • 5 large Egg Yolks
• 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
• 2 tbsp. Butter
• 2 tbsp. Heavy Cream
• 2 tsp. Lemon Juice
• Zest 1 Lemon
• 1/4 cup Blackberries
• 2 tbsp. Erythritol
• 10 drops Liquid Stevia
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Then, separate the egg yolks from the whites and set aside. You can save the egg whites to make different things like Low Carb Coconut Shrimp!
2. Measure out 1/4 cup Coconut Flour, and 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder. Set aside. 3. Measure out 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil and 2 tbsp. Butter. Set aside.
4. Beat the egg yolks until they’re pale in color. Then, add 2 tbsp. erythri- tol and 10 drops liquid stevia. Beat again until fully combined.
5. Add 2 tbsp. heavy cream, 2 tsp. lemon juice, and the zest of 1 lemon. Add the coconut and butter you had previously measured out and beat everything together until no lumps are found.
6. Sift the dry ingredients over the wet ingredients, then mix well on a slow speed.
7. Measure out the batter into 2 ramekins and lightly smush the blackberries with your finger. Distribute the blackberries evenly in the batter by pushing them into the top of the batter.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350F. Once finished, let cool for 5 minutes or so. 9. Pour some heavy whipping cream over the top and eat! It’s super delicious on it’s own too! You can share the ramekin with another, or eat it by yourself.
This makes 2 servings of Low Carb Blackberry Pudding
Each serving comes out to 477.5 Calories, 43.5g Fats, 5.5g Net Carbs, and 9g Protein.
You can alternatively cut these in half and serve a half serving to people.
Get approved Today to pay for your order in 4 equal payments with PayPal.
HOW TO CHECK IF YOU'RE APPROVED?
Place your order, Choose PayPal "Pay Later" option at Checkout and See Your Immediate Result.
It's that Easy!
* Approvals of Pay in 4 is the sole responsibility of PayPal. Organo Vita does not have the availability to interfere, change or do approvals.