6 small°Chicken Thighs
3 medium°Jalapenos (De-seed if you aren’t a fan of spicy)
12 oz.°Cream Cheese
4 oz.°Shredded Cheddar
2 oz.°Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 cup°Frank’s Red Hot
Salt and Pepper°to Taste
- De-bone all chicken thighs and pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Season chicken thighs well with salt and pepper, then lay on a cooling rack over a cookie sheet wrapped in foil.
- Bake chicken thighs for 40 minutes at 400F.
- Once your timer hits 20 minutes, start on the filling. Chop 6 slices of bacon into pieces and put into a pan over medium heat.
- Once bacon is mostly crisped, add jalapeños into the pan.
Once jalapeños are soft and cooked, add cream cheese, mayo, and frank’s red hot to the pan. Mix together and season to taste.
- Remove chicken from the oven and let cool slightly. Once they are cool enough, remove the skins from the chicken.
- Lay chicken into a casserole dish, then spread cream cheese mixture over it, then top with cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 400F. Broil for 3-5 minutes to finish.
Optional: Top with extra jalapeños before you broil.
- Let cool for 5 minutes. Slice and serve up!
This makes 6 servings of Buffalo Chicken Jalapeño Popper Casserole
Each serving is°740 Calories, 61.2g Fats, 2.5g Net Carbs, and 31.8g Protein.