8 oz.°Ground Beef
2 slices°Bacon, pre-cooked
1 oz.°Mozzarella Cheese
2 oz.°Cheddar Cheese
1 tsp.°Cajun Seasoning
- Season ground beef with all of the spices and mix together lightly.
- Prepare the cheese by cubing 1 oz. Mozzarella, and slicing 2 oz. of Cheddar.
- Form rough patties with the ground beef and place mozzarella inside, enclosing the cheese with the beef.
- Heat 1 tbsp. butter (per burger) in a pan, and wait until bubbling and hot.
- Add burger to the pan.
- Cover with a cloche and let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the burger and place cheddar cheese on top. Place cloche over the top again and let cook until desired temperature is reached, about 1-2 minutes more.
- Chop bacon slice in half and place over the top of the burger. Enjoy!
This makes 2 Cheese Stued Bacon Cheeseburgers
Each burger comes out to be°614 Calories, 51g Fats, 1.5g Net Carbs, and 33g Protein.