Cheeseburger Muffin Buns
• 1/2 cup Blanched Almond Flour
• 1/2 cup Flaxseed Meal
• 1 tsp. Baking Powder
• 1/2 tsp. Salt
• 1/4 tsp. Pepper
• 2 large Eggs
• 1/4 cup Sour Cream
• 16 oz. Ground Beef
• 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
• 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
• 2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
• Salt and Pepper to Taste
• 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese (~1.5 oz.)
• 18 slices Baby Dill Pickles (~1 pickle)
• 2 tbsp. Sugarfree Ketchup
• 2 tbsp. Mustard
1. Measure out the ground beef and place into a hot pan. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Cook beef until browned on the bottom, the season with onion powder, garlic powder, and tomato paste. Mix together and turn off the heat. You should be left with “rare” (only semi-cooked) ground beef.
3. Mix together the dry ingredients for the muffins and pre-heat oven to 350F.
4. Add wet ingredients into the muffin mixture and mix well.
5. Divide up the mixture for the muffins into silicone muffin cups. Indent the muffin using your finger or a spoon to give space for the ground beef. Then, fill each muffin with ground beef mixture.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until muffins are browned slightly on the outside.
7. Remove from the oven and top with some cheese, then broil for an additional 1-3 minutes.
8. Let cool for 5-10 minutes, then remove from the silicone muffin cups.
9. Serve and enjoy! Top with chopped pickles, sugar free ketchup, mustard or your favorite condiments!
This makes 9 Keto Cheeseburger Muffins
Each muffin comes out to be 246 Calories, 18.6g Fats, 1.9g Net Carbs, and 14.2g Protein.
Your request will be sent to one of our consultants