• 1/2 cup Blanched Almond Flour
• 1/2 cup Flaxseed Meal
• 1 tbsp. Psyllium Husk Powder
• 3 tbsp. Swerve Sweetener
• 1/4 tsp. Salt
• 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
• 1/4 cup Butter, melted
• 1 large Egg
• 1/3 cup Sour Cream
• 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
• 10 Lit’l Smokies (or 3 hot dogs)
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F. Mix together all of the dry ingredients in a bowl. Make sure all of the ingredients are well distributed.
2. Add your egg, sour cream, and butter and then mix well.
3. Once mixed, add the coconut milk and continue to mix.
4. Divide the batter up between 20 well-greased mini-muffin slots, then cut the Lit’l Smokies in half and stick them in the middle – it doesn’t get simpler.
5. You can get a mini muffin tray on amazon.
6. Bake for 12 minutes and then broil for 1-2 minutes until the tops are lightly browned. Feel free to use a fork or your fingers to push the pieces of hot dog back into the muffin if they rise with the batter.
7. Let the muffins cool for a few minutes in the tray, then remove and let cool on a wire rack.
8. Serve up with some spring onion (optional). You can also mix together mayonnaise, and chili paste to make a spicy dipping sauce!
Your request will be sent to one of our consultants